Wire Mesh Trays
Ultra Clean Systems offers a comprehensive range of all-purpose, general-use stainless steel trays that are compatible with all of our ultrasonic surgical instrument cleaning machines, as well as those from other manufacturers. They can also be used in washer-disinfectors, on tabletop workstations, and in rinsing sinks, providing rapid transport of instruments through the washing and sterilization process. These standard hospital trays come in a variety of size and configuration needs, and fit seamlessly into any sterile processing department workflow.
These high-grade, nonmagnetic, smooth mesh/perforated trays are easy to use, and feature easy-to-secure slide-and-lock lids (sold separately) that allow for quick loading and unloading. Smaller trays can sit inside larger trays during a wash cycle and be used to store subassemblies and attachments.
Call 877-935-6624 today to quote or reserve your order
Our team is ready to assist you
Specs for the Wire Mesh Trays
- 21" x 9.75" x 3.75" (contact our sales department for additional sizing options)
- High-grade, polished 304 nonmagnetic stainless steel
- Rounded corners and safety edges to prevent operator injury and damage to instruments or wraps
- Retractable handles can be raised for easy lifting or sit flush with an optional lid
- Optional slide-and-lock lids available separately
- Stackable when empty, or when full and used with lids
- DIN compliant
- Sizes to fit all Ultra Clean Systems ultrasonic cleaners